Sarkis Ohanian | Baseball Coach
Coach Ohanian was a professional player in the Cincinnati Reds organization. Drafted in the ninth round (No. 265 overall) of the 2015 MLB Draft he played with the Billings Mustangs in his first season where he amassed 54 strikeouts in 37.1 innings and was selected to the Reds All Organizational Minor League Team as a Pitcher.
He graduated from Duke University in 2015 with a Sociology Degree and a Certificate in Markets and Management. One of Duke’s top relief pitchers in his senior year made 25 appearances, all in relief, and registered a 4-1 record … Posted career bests in ERA (1.97), innings pitched (45.2), strikeouts (62) and walks allowed (11) … Averaged 12.22 strikeouts per nine innings … Turned in a 5.64 strikeout-to-walk ratio … Did not issue a walk over his first 12 appearances.
In the summer of 2013, made 10 appearances with the Hyannis Harbor Hawks of the prestigious Cape Cod League ... Did not allow a run in 14.1 innings of work, striking out 13 ...Was selected and participated in the Cape Cod League All-Star game, representing the West Squad. A four-year letter winner at North Broward Prep School ... As a senior, logged a 2.41 ERA over 19 relief appearances ... Struck out 49 batters in 29 innings ... Had a strikeout in all but one appearance and multiple punchouts in 14 outings ... Closed out North Broward’s District Championship win with 1.2 hitless innings against nationally ranked American Heritage. Helped his team advance to the semi finals of the Florida State Championships.
Sarkis will be beneficial to our players in their development on the field and in the expectations of being a student-athlete at the next level.
Joe Clemente | Baseball Coach
Joe is in his 20th year of his coaching and training career. He has helped hundreds of players fulfill their dream of playing College baseball and has helped many make it to the major leagues.
- 20+ years of baseball coaching and training experience
- Played high school baseball at Don Bosco Prep High School & Elizabeth High School
- Two Time, Two Sport All State Selection
- Street & Smith 2 Sport All-American
- Selected as the Governor Cup Winner for the State of New Jersey
- Played college baseball at Mississippi State & University of Maryland College Park
- Inducted into Terrapin Sports Award Club (HOF) of Maryland University
- Played professional baseball for the Detroit Tigers Organization
- Played professional Independent Baseball For Bend, OR, Jasper, IN and Kalamazoo, MI
- Managed the Pro Team in Codogno, Italy in 2000
- Won the Italian World Series, was the youngest manager to ever win the covenant prize
- Named the A2 Italian Manager of the Year
- World Series Title (Italy) as a Manager
- Freshmen Head Baseball Coach at Don Bosco Prep 2013 - 2018
- Won the Bergen County Freshman Championship Back to Back Years 2013-2014
- Head JV Coach at Don Bosco Prep 2019 - Present
Julie Sosnicki | Softball Pitching Coach
Julie Sosnicki is currently the softball pitching coach at DII St. Thomas Aquinas College. Previously she served as the Director of Softball Operations from 2017-2019 at Hardball Training Center where she coordinated clinics and events, coached and managed teams and programs, and led in the growth of player development alongside staff for youth softball players.
Matt Smith | Baseball Coach
- 2006 - Don Bosco Prep (county championship team)
- 2011 - STAC Baseball (All-Conference outfielder)
- 2012 - Trinidad Triggers - All Star Outfielder (Baltimore Orioles invite under scouts Fred Ferreira and Ryan Powell)
- 2014 - Army Baseball Assistant Coach (outfield and hitting)
- 2015 - Fordham Baseball Assistant Coach (outfield and hitters)
- 2018 - Bergen Catholic Varsity Baseball Assistant Coach (outfield and hitting coach)
- 2014-Present - Englewood Cliffs Little League - Director of Player Development
Sam Sharf | Vice President
Sam is the Vice President of Time to Sign Sports Inc. and has been with the company since June 2013. Initially the Director of On-Field Operations & Player development, Sam helps oversee the complete operations of Time to Sign. He recruits players and families to the program and closely oversees the client management price for each student-athlete, along with running showcases / camps, and travel team operations.
A graduate of Penn State, he was the Student Assistant with the Nittany Lions baseball program for four years. In that role, Sam helped with the day-to-day operations of the Penn State program. He worked closely with baseball operations in regards to team events, travel, managing budgets, and on-campus recruiting of new student athletes. Sam also obtained valuable exposure at the professional baseball level having served in the baseball operations department of the Pittsburgh Pirates during the summer of 2011.
The Bergen County, New Jersey native will focus on continuing the success of helping student-athletes get to their highest level.
Berg Ohanian | President & Founder
Berg is the Principal & Founder of Time to Sign Sports Inc. and has over 25 years of experience in athletics – including baseball and soccer. He developed and furthered his athletic career playing semi professional soccer on the National Level for over ten years. Berg has coached baseball at all youth levels – and most recently was the assistant varsity coach at the highly acclaimed North Broward Preparatory High School in Florida.
Devoted to youth baseball, Berg also was Vice President of the Cliffside Park Baseball Program in New Jersey and helped oversee 250 Baseball and Softball Players. Prior to moving to Florida, Berg owned a luxury consumer products company servicing customers nationwide for nearly 20 years.
For over a decade Berg has been instrumental in helping student-athletes at the national level achieve their dream of playing ball with the top college baseball programs in the country. His incredible network and strong relationships with hundreds of college coaches across the country serves Time to Sign’s student-athletes and their families exceptionally well.